Our engineers are specialized in the design of pressure equipment, steel constructions, pressure installations and gas compressors, including hazardous zone equipment.
Manufacturing and assembly
Our manufacturing plant with 1000 m2 production area is located in Grabownica.
- horizontal machining centers - 700x700x700 mm machining area
- milling CNC machines - 2000x1000x1000 mm machining area
- CNC lathes – turning length up to 2000 mm, turning diameter up to 600 mm
- manual lathes - turning length up to 10000 mm, turning diameter up to 1000 mm
- universal milling machine - 1600 x 400 x 400 mm machining area
- tape cut-off machines
- radial drills
Welding methods used:
- 141 (70-110 A) – TIG
- 141/136 (110-230 A) – TIG / MAG flux-cored wire
- 136 (240-310 A) – MAG flux-cored wire
- 135/136 (90-220 A) – MAG solid wire / MAG flux-cored wire
Materials welded steel – groups 1.1; 1.2; 2; 2.1; 3; 3.1; 5.1;
- stainless steel - groups 8.1;
- aluminum - groups 21; 22.
If required, we develop welding logs for manufactured products.
Pressure test bench
We conduct hydraulic pressure tests up to 1240 bar.
Heat treatment chamber
We have heat treatment chamber 600x500x1000 mm.
Maximum temperature 850 °C.
Painting and corrosion protection
Our products are prepared to be painted and coated according to customer requirements.
Painting is carried out by our specialized subcontractors.
Our measuring capabilities include measurements of length, internal and external diameters, surface roughness.
Hardness measurements are made using Brinell and Rockwell tests with:
- Tesa manual measuring machine with 457x508x406 mm measuring range
- 1000x630 mm Class „0” planometer
URZĄDZENIE DO SPAWANIE ORBITALNEGO